Sambil sambil tu teruskan makan kuih raya sebagai peneman. Jangan senyum sangat nanti nampak mentega melekat di gigi. Tak cantik !
Bulan masih bersinar
Makan dalam 4x4 dengan keadaan jalanraya yang tak berapa smooth. Nasib tak tercekik. Tapi OK lah sekadar mengalas perut.
"Uols tunggu iols kah? Apa??? Tak?"
* meraung tepi pagar.
- No Electricity and CP signal at the crater
- You might experience Late afternoon rains. Please bring light raincoat or umbrella.
- 4x4 jeeps might be trapped at the riverbeds or might have engine trouble so please be patient while we arrange rescue.
- In case of emergency, tour guides are with you to give you assistance.
- You my seek refuge at the nearest Aeta Village in case of bad weather
- Please don't skip your breakfast because you really need enough strength
- You have to observe proper trekking attire: light clothing, light short or pants/leggings
- Please wear durable footwear: Rubber shoes or trekking sandal/crocs
- If you opt to wear rubber shoes or trekking sandal, wearing tight & thick socks is highly recommended due to volcanic ash and sand that will penetrate your shoes. It will rub your skin while walking and will cause blister & bleeding at the end of the trek. It always happen to most of our clients who don't wear socks.
- Please bring an extra slipper (mandatory) Just in case your shoes fails you.
- Head cap/Scarf or towels for sun/dust/rain protection
- Sunblock lotion
- Camera and extra battery
- Towels/Masks to protect you from dust
- Personal stuff: toothbrush, toothpaste, tissue, shampoo, alcohol etc..
- Cane or sticks. This is very helpful in balancing as you have to cross several streams and slippery boulders. (for elderly)
- Please cover your things with plastics if your bag is not waterproof so it will not be soaking wet in case you are caught in the midst of heavy rain.
- Please don't bring valuables/jewelry during trekking and cover your mobile phones, wallets & camera or any other electronic gadgets with zip locked plastic to ensure safety. Please note that some of our previous clients who disregarded this particular reminder were caught under heavy rain as the descend and their cams & phones were soaked & wet.
- Please see attached waiver form. You may print it and have it signed by your team members. If you have no access to a printer, please discuss the content of this waiver form to your team and inform them that you have to sign it at the meet-up point on the final trek date. Please don't forget to attach your deposit slip to the completed waiver form.
Maka selepas last security check point tu, bermula lah perjalanan yang agak bumpy, dusty dan berlekuk lekuk macam permukaan bulan keadaannya ( assume je aku pernah sampai ke bulan ).
Layan dulu gambar.
Kalau Ratu Elizabeth ikut boleh terpelanting mahkota dia di sini !
"Abe... kito stuck nih. Lagu mano?"
Owh. Kecek Klate jugok mung?
"Tidok Ayooohhh weyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!! "
Where is my prairie song
Where is my happy ending
Where have all the cowboys gone?????????
Paula Cole - Where have all the cowboys gone?