Saturday, August 17, 2019

#RoadTripCentralEurope DAY 06 | 05 : HARD ROCK CAFE BUDAPEST

This is Hard Rock !

HRC Budapest

Tak sah kalau dah sampai tapi tak gi singgah tabur tabur bunga rampai.






HARD ROCK CAFE BUDAPEST
EST. DECEMBER 14, 2011

Hard Rock Cafe Budapest is located inside the Váci shopping and entertainment center in a historic UNESCO world heritage site. Our cafe features 1097 square meters of floor space over 4 levels, plus an outdoor dining area open seasonally. 

The famous Rock Shop® is located on the ground floor, and the main restaurant, bar, and performance stage are located on the first floor, while the top floor provides additional seating and stunning views of Vörösmarty Square and Váci Street.

Time kami sampai orang agak ramai sebab lokasi Hard Rock Cafe Budapest ni terletak di kawasan tempat makan makan dan orang lepak lepak. Jadi ramai yang di sekitar area ni nak makan malam.

Kami je yang datang nak menyemak.

Ayuh masuk dan buat kacau..

* aksi macam gangster Kg Dusun...

Masuk masuk je terus Rock Shop. Tak jadi nak bergangster. Terus nak usha apa yang menarik merchandise di sini....

SHOP THE ROCK SHOP®

After enjoying an evening of good food with family and friends, don’t forget to stop by our world-famous Rock Shop® to pick up exclusive Hard Rock Cafe merchandise.













Menarik gak tapi tak tau nak beli apa.....

Terkesima tengok interior dia....

Terus rasa nak kencing !




Turun bawah, shi shi dulu tinggalkan jejak...

Pastu naik atas semula ke bahagian restaurant.


AUTHENTIC TASTE

Hard Rock Cafe is known for great food, and with good reason. Each of our dishes are made in house using fresh ingredients and local flavors. From our juicy Legendary® Burgers to our handmade cocktails, we have reputation for serving only the tastiest meals.

Restaurant dia agak besar dan koleksi memorabilia dia pun nampak macam banyak.









Dan ada section untuk bar bagi yang nak lepak lepak.






Pearl Jam. Layan lagu sat.... Muah !



Oh where, oh where, can my baby be?
The Lord took her away from me.
She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good,
So I can see my baby when I leave this world.

We were out on a date in my daddy's car,
We hadn't driven very far.
There in the road straight ahead,
A car was stalled, the engine was dead.

I couldn't stop, so I swerved to the right,
I'll never forget the sound that night.
The screaming tires, the busting glass,
The painful scream that I heard last.

When I woke up, the rain was pouring down,
There were people standing all around.
Something warm flowing through my eyes,
But somehow I found my baby that night.

I lifted her head, she looked at me and said,
"Hold me darling just a little while."
I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss,
I found the love that I knew I had missed.

Well now she's gone even though I hold her tight,
I lost my love, my life that night.

Ada tingkat atas satu lagi tapi section tu closed. Lebih pada kalau ada event, stage performance atau press conference artis artis nak buat.

Sebagai artis antarabangsa, mudah je aku lolos sampai ke atas.








Sound check, 1...2..3...4...

Tak de orang layan. Last sekali turun semula.



Abis lawatan. Memang antara Hard Rock Cafe yang besar saiznya di Budapest ni. Mesti banyak gig dan performance serta happening.

Lepas tu kita orang blah tapi beli apa apa...... Datang melawat sajork !




HARD ROCK CAFE BUDAPEST
Deák Ferenc utca 3-5
Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36 30 572 4011

HRC Budapest
hardrockcafebudapest/

RESTAURANT HOURS:
Mon - Wed, Sun 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Thu - Sat 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM

BAR HOURS:
Sun - Wed 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Thu - Sat 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM

ROCK SHOP® HOURS:
Mon - Sun 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Kat airport Budapest pun ada Rock Shop...

ROCK SHOP® AIRPORT

A new Rock Shop retail store has opened its doors to the public in the Liszt Ferenc Budapest International Airport in 2015 July.

The Airport Rock Shop is located in Terminal 2A Departures at gates A10-11, and it boasts with some of the world's greatest music memorabilia, from Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, Cher, Christina Aguilera, Aerosmith and U2 and much more. The Airport Rock Shop features new, specialty pins only available at the airport along with fashionable merchandise that includes authentic items such as T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, keychains, fridge magnets, fashion accessories and more.

Dan Hard Rock Hotel Budapest Coming Soon

Para peminat tegar HRC yang ke Budapest boleh lah menginap atau mengusha apa yang patut...

Keluar dari Hard Rock Budapest nampak souvenir shop, aku ikut budak budak tu gi beli key chain dan FM. Tu je lah yang selayaknya untuk kami...

bersambung lagi nanti..............

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...