021. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
031. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
041. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
051. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
061. The “save” icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk, with the shutter on backwards.
071. You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206.
081. The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
091. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
Dan ini pulak 7 tips menjaga perut semasa melancong di Asia Tenggara.
Asia Tenggara je ke?