Saturday, March 28, 2020

Summer In the Alps - SWISS 04 : Eischoll | Furka Pass | Churwalden | Goldach

01 - EISCHOLL

Eischoll is a municipality in the district of Raron in the canton of Valais in Switzerland.

This typical Valais village has been accessible by cablecar from Raron or by road via Turmann or Visp throughout the year since 1946. Eischoll features a modern village square (the “arena”), a distinctive church, fantastic views to the Bietschhorn, as well as the Spring Meadow Saffron, drawing hikers from far away.

The village is highly popular among guests looking for peace and quiet. Its central location ensures that all the major towns in the Valais, from Bettmeralp to Zermatt, can be reached within an hour.

Terperangkap di sini sebab gagal ke Zermatt. Nasib baik view lawa jadi habiskan masa usha usha kawasan dan pemandangan yang menakjubkan dekat one of a very small ski village in the Alps.  












02 - FURKA PASS

The Furka Pass. Climb them both on the same ride combined with the Susten Pass for a truly epic day on the bike. The Furka Pass is 12km at over 7%, and includes the famous closed Beleverdere Hotel

Setakat sungai bersih dan cantik-cantik tu standard belakang rumah orang jer. Tapi orang sana jaga betul sungai diorang. Kalau tengok gambar ni pun terasa macam nak hantuk kepala ke dinding. Tapi percayalah, jika nampak tempat cantik sahaja terus hantuk kepala ke dinding nescaya kepala kita akan pecah berkali-kali di sana nanti.

Turun dari Furka kita akan ke Brig dan jika berkesempatan kita akan ke Zermatt sebuah bandar cantik di kaki gunung Matterhorn yang BEBAS BAHANAPI FOSIL. 100% kenderaan eletrik sahaja yang dibenarkan naik ke atas. Dengan bayaran sekitar 9 Euro sehala kita naik keretapi atau teksi untuk sampai ke Zermatt. Boleh borong cokelat banyak-banyak.

Tapi kami tak sempat ke Zermatt.










03 - CHURWALDEN

Tempat menarik untuk chur chur. Ahaks...

Naik Chairlift serta slide down Toboggan adventure mountain Pradaschier (terpanjang di Swiss). Benda alah ni tak covered by STP









04 - GOLDACH

Goldach is a municipality in the Wahlkreis (constituency) of Rorschach in the canton of St. Gallen in Switzerland.

Goldach is located at a short trip away from Zurich a major city in Switzerland. Zurich is bestowed with interesting set of attractions like Lindenhof, Old Town, Lake Promenade. 1-2 days is an ideal duration of visit to Goldach.







Tempat penginapan sebelum ke Zurich untuk ambik flight pulang.

Secara rumusannya kalau melawat ke Swiss, memori dan ingatan pasti melekat ikut balik. Mengekori minda dan jiwa !

Ambik masa nak betul betul move on. Indahnya syurga dunia !



If I were to steal all the times that you’ve been given
I swear I won’t waste not even a single moment
But to be in your arms while we still got the chance
Cause missing you like this it hurts so bad

I see myself dying every time I watch you goin'
But there’s nothing I could do to change your last decision
I keep asking myself what I’m doing here
Cause things won’t go the way I’ve always wanted

You told me that I’m your everything
But why can’t you stay and keep fighting for me
Why
Baby
Why

Guess I’ll be living in your shadow
Forever you’ll be my halo
I want you

If I would’ve missed all the chances we’ve been given
Know I’d be living in the world so miserable
Yes I am without
Yes I do without you

You told me that I'm your everything
Why can't you stay and keep fighting for me
Why
Baby
Why

Guess I’ll be living in your shadow
Forever you’ll be my halo
I want you

You knew it’s gonna hurt me so bad
But why you keep asking me to stay strong for us
As if there’s still hope for us
You left me hanging over your text
I feel like I’d die till the day you’re fully mine

Guess I’ll be living in your shadow
Forever you’ll be my halo
I want you

Dah. Sekian dulu....

TAMAT

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...