Monday, November 7, 2011
Qurbani Oh Qurbani
Model model runaway di persilakan masuk.............
Dan ini preparation sebelum lelembu itu dikorban kan.
Sila tengok dengan penuh keimanan dan takwa jika tidak anda pasti akan merasa sedih.
Dan baca ini article yang aku jumpa. Rasanya elok juga di kongsi bersama masyarakat.
Sorry in English. Aku malas nak translate.
DAILY QUR'AN & ISLAM
The Miracle of Slaughtering in Islam
This is a question-answer session with a medical practitioner on the benefits of the Islamic method of slaughtering animals.
- Question: Dr. John, if the veins that are in the front part of the neck of the animal are cut, what would happen to that animal?
- Dr. John: Scientifically speaking, when an animal or human has his veins that are found in the front part of the neck cut, he will faint immediately.
To clarify, he said that if someone was strangled, he would suffer extreme dizziness and lack of concentration because it is difficult for the blood to reach the brain, and if the duration of strangling was longer, he will lose sensation and faint.
- Question: So, cutting the veins that are in the front part of the neck of the slaughtered animal and letting the blood flow outside its body leads to unconsciousness?
- Dr. John: Yes, definitely.
- Question: Does the slaughtered animal feel any pain immediately after having its neck cut?
- Dr. John: Of course not, as it is totally unconscious.
- Question: Then, why does the animal do such spasmodic movements that give the feeling that it is in pain?
- Dr. John: This is because when the veins are cut without breaking the bones of the slaughtered animal’s neck, which is exactly the case in the Islamic way of slaughtering, the brain does not receive blood while the cerebrum is still alive and the neurological system that is at the back part of the neck is still linked to all the systems of the body. Thus, the neurological system sends signals to the heart, the muscles, the intestines and all the cells of the body to send blood to the cerebrum. This makes all the cells, intestines and muscles of the body make spasmodic movements to push the blood to the heart which sends the blood to the brain. However, the blood leaves the animal’s body instead of going to the brain because the veins of the neck are already cut. The neurological system continues to send signals and blood leaves the animal’s body until all the blood flows out. The widespread idea that animals suffer from pain when slaughtered by this method was scientifically proven to be wrong as animals faint and totally lose sensation as soon as the veins are cut.
- Question: Medically speaking, is it better to leave the blood inside the body of the animal or let the blood flow out of the body?
- Dr. John: Blood is one of the most fertile environments where germs grow and it also carries substances that are harmful for the human body. So, if the blood remained in the meat directly after the death of the animal, it will be a fertile environment for germs, in addition to the harmful substances that are present in it.
- Question: What do you think of the other ways of slaughtering animals especially the way that is used in most European countries which is hitting the animal on its head so that it would faint, then slaughtering it afterwards?
- Dr. John: This method has dangerous ramifications on the health of humans. This is because the animal dies slowly when it is hit in this method and this causes the membrane that lines the large intestines to lose its ability to retain the bacteria that is in the large intestines. Therefore, the bacteria penetrates the body of the animal, finds the blood and swims in it while interacting with it until it spreads throughout the entire body of the animal. The safest way of eating meat that is free from blood and bacteria is by getting rid of the blood of the animal and letting it flow out.
source : facebook.com/saidaboutislam